Saturday, March 24, 2012

She's A June Bride

My friend ....


I've been working on this little
illustration/painting
off and on all day long, and I'm finally
satisfied with it.  The image is
somewhat like my friend.  She is blonde,
tall and slender.
And yes.....she has had that far off dreamy
look in her eyes, every since her beloved won
over her heart.

The Mister and I were there from the
beginning....watching something develop
that seemed straight out of a Jane Austen
Romance story.


"I'm in love," and......
yes she was and is.
I'm thinking, she has found her
Mr. Darcy, or so it seems.

"I cannot fix on the hour or the spot, or the
look or the words, which laid the foundation.
It is too long ago.  I was in the middle
before I knew that I had begun."
~Jane Austen-Pride and Prejudice

Be happy, sweet friend.....

Everyone have a fantastic weekend......Dee Dee