Monday, November 29, 2010

Loving Pine Cones for Christmas Decor

Again Country Living ideas, using
pine cones and a little imagination.
I haven't thought of spraying
them gold for a while and come
to think of it....silver would work
well with the white on my tree.
Always making a nice presentation
while leaving a lovely fragrance are
pomanders, using oranges and cloves.
Plenty of citrus around here....
maybe even lemons and limes
would do...I think so....very nice.
Great table setting idea shown.......
I'm loving the simplicity of kumquats
on a small silver tray, and bits of evergreen
 tucked along side a name card.
-
I'm lagging behind in my home
Christmas decorating, still
working on that book for the
children.  A few more hours
and I'll have them finished.
I have a feeling this is going
to be well received by everyone.
-
Have you had your first
glass of eggnog of the season?
I have...hmm...yum...love...
Blessings....Dee Dee