Monday, November 29, 2010

His New Camera... Garden Images



Yes, it's the end of November and this
is how our garden looks in the winter.
It is a lovely and peaceful
place to be.....
However....old fashioned girl
that I am, I've been dreaming of
a white Christmas.  Well, not
exactly white but at least cooler
than the 85 degrees we had today.
When oh when will the heat
break?
 I'm walking around
singing Christmas Carols....sleigh bells
ring are you listening...just doesn't
seem right somehow with the
air-conditioner still running up
our ever-loving power bill.
-
The photo shown....not mine.
The Mister got an early
Christmas gift...a new camera
that does more things than I care
to learn about.  Together we are
turning out some beautiful images.
The photo shown is his...I'm
really liking what I'm seeing.
All those "bells and whistles" must be
doing their thing.
Later in the week we'll go out
to the island and take the cameras along.
-
Have a blessed week....Dee Dee