Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summertime

Now's the time of year when just about everyone
is taking advantage of the warm Florida sunshine. The folks seen
here are hoping for good winds out over the bay and calm waters
for a bit of smooth sailing. 
On the other side of the causeway, the
kayak rental business is doing really well.  

I, on the other hand find "relaxation" my preference today.
I like people watching and there are plenty of activities to see.
 Lovin' the cooler afternoon breezes we've had lately.....making
 perfect conditions for beach chair sitting by the waters edge....
and an exceptional time for a good read I've selected on my Kindle.

  Mary Jane Hathaway's Pride, Prejudice and Cheese Grits
(Austen Takes The South)....a sweet little summertime read.         

Have a sweet ole' day yaw'll!  Dee Dee