Friday, October 14, 2011

Discovery.....

I've been listening to some pretty
amazing piano music on my blog
playlist for several weeks now,
by one Michael Nyman.  Not just
any ole piano music, I thought
to myself.  Someplace, somehow,
as good fortune would have it,
I heard his music. Almost in
an instance, I wanted to
hear more and know about
this "piano player"
this Michael Nyman?

I soon  found that 
Mr Nyman is no ordinary
piano player. He is one of Britain's
most innovative and celebrated
composers....
performers, and conductor.  He is
indeed a pianist, author, musicologist,
photographer and film-maker.
While doing my research, I became
a little more than impressed by the
talent of one, whom
I first thought to be,
a
simple
"piano player."
Find his music on my playlist and
have a listen if you like. 
Blessings......Dee Dee