Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random Garden and Porch Images

I bought several little pots of Coleus plants at
Lowe's yesterday.  I loved the variety they offered
this year.....tiny delicate leafed plants....so sweet.

I placed them on the porch table for a bit, enjoying
the look.  I'll eventually plant them in a nice orange
clay pot.....one of those traditions passed from my
grandmother to me.  Wouldn't be the same having
a summer without these pretty things.

I've tried to take photos showing just how delicate
and beautiful the leaves are.....

They look real nice setting in an old galvanized
wire basket for now.....

I startled the Dove and it startled me as it flew from the
birdbath to the fence.




I took a few photos of the Mourning Dove, filled the birdbath and left the
garden to my little friend.

Lovin' this time of year and wishing we had
these gorgeous temps year round. 
Have a sweet ole' day, everyone.  Dee Dee
Click on images to enlarge.