Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All Things Calm Now....

I suppose I might refer to
 the day
after Christmas as the
"calm after the storm"
and that would be
 appropriate considering all the
excitement from packages
being opened.


We've had too much egg nog, the Mister and I, so  nice
cups of tea have been lovely today.

I've put away all the Christmas fabrics and
have that feeling of contentment, hearing lots
of sweet appreciative complements from the
recepients of my handmade gifts.


However.....baby fabrics are now
in plain view.
A new grandchild is on the way....God
just keeps on blessing us over and
over again. 
Seems I never tire of sewing for "little ones"
kinda makes my heart happy.
I'm thinking just a few more days left in
this year.  The Christmas tree will come
down this week and I'll make a few
changes....planning already to
attend a few January "white" sales.
How about you?

Relaxing today,  and enjoying the moments.....Dee Dee