Thursday, December 22, 2011

It Seems Christmas Is Everywhere

I did a little holiday candy making
earlier today....white chocolate
fudge with pecans, to be more
clearer on the candy making.....

Then we drove down to the island.
Looks a lot like winter out there.
The tall wispy willows have all
turned brown and we saw  
no signs of the Egret families.

The tide appeard to be coming in
and I took some really pretty photos.
Something was missing.....I thought to myself.
It is.....Christmas
after all.

I had the solution.

With some help from Photoshop
and a steady hand with paint brush,
I did a little island decorating.

The Mister walked by, leaned
over my shoulder as I was posting,  and said
"Funny, I don't remember seeing
the wreath out there......"

"Really?"

Yuletide blessings for all.....Dee Dee