Friday, December 2, 2011

Spirit Of The Season

Small puzzle, on my desk, lying in waiting,
for just the right time.
When things settle down a bit,
Christmas shopping completed,
packages all mailed,
 Christmas parties over,
 the choir cantata completed,
 baking and candies readied
 and delivered to family and friends....whew!
The list goes on.....and I'm lovin' it!
Just need to stay healthy and strong,
in order to carry on!
I'm hoping for Christmas week when
all is said and done..... we'll put
 "Harry For The Holidays"
on for our entertainment,


light a few candles......

.....and indulge in some
egg nog,
and very delicious,
(prepared by Dee Dee)
 finger foods and goodies.
I think then, the right time,
for the Mister and I,
surrounded by Christmas ambiance,
to attempt  this small puzzle
titled "Spirit of the Season"
oh, so, appropriately titled for the occasion.
Blessings.....Dee Dee