Sunday, February 24, 2013

Diane von Furstenberg's Artististic Efforts

I suppose one would call it
"impulse shopping"
and they would be right.


I paid $2.99 for each bottle
of Evian water and the
longer I look at them, the
more excuses I'm finding
for having made my purchase.

The cashier at the Fresh Market
was seemingly more pleased than
I was.  She insisted on reading the
message on the bottle, finding
it all too clever and lovely
 for a bottle of water. 
 Sharing the writing  with the "bag
boy" brought the eyes of other
shoppers....they too wondering
what Evian's message for the 
world might be.

We all confirmed the idea noble......

"Life is water is life is love is life is 
water is life is love........"

The world has Diane von Furstenberg's 
artistic efforts to thank  for such  
pretty Evian bottle images.
I'm pleased and planning
to use them as vases for my
cottage white Roses.

Have a blessed Lord's day!  Dee Dee