Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Week

Yes it's Easter week and all seems
way to busy for my liking.  When the
calendar lacks moments of just plain
time to enjoy one's self, the joy
is taken away.  So this morning, I took
those few moments anyway, and walked
in the garden.....
I'm thinking Easter Lilys .....
but it seems I'm surrounded by palm fronds.
This area of the garden is never seen.
It's  between the tall White Bird of Paradise plants
and Robelini Palms.....and the fence.
It's such a pretty quite and shady space.

About ten years ago, I placed a  Philodendron
plant in clay pot close by the bird bath. It has
remained healthy and seemingly content in the
selected location. 
  I suppose it's root-bound now, but I
rather like it just as is....


The birdbath seems to have very little activity today.
Occasionally the Mourning Doves and Mockingbirds 
take morning baths here. 
I wonder if they're readying for an Easter celebration?

Have a blessed day.....Dee Dee