Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yogurt And Roses

Whew!  What a busy day this has been,
and I'm finally glad to sit down and just
relax a little.  "It's all natural and taste
delicious....Chobani Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients Mom" she said.
The kids are looking out for us and
in this case her suggestion is to my liking.
Okay.....so I do this little
 "quirky" thing
when I eat yogurt.  I sort through the
silverware, finding a small slender
stainless steel spoon. 
 It's very old, and one of a kind,
having a delicate rose pattern. 
Well worn, it is still lovely
to me and I like that it provides a small
bite size.
So, this evening, I've settled down with
a book...."Daily Encouragement For Women"
"Whispers of Blessing"
....finding  refreshment for the soul
written on the pages.
I'm also enjoying refreshment
for my digestive system,
 with each tiny  "rose patterned" spoon full
of Chobani yogurt.
Kind of quirky, right?
Especially enjoying the moment!  Dee Dee