Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Feathered Visitors

It's early morning in the garden
and Blue Jays are noisy enough
to draw attention to themselves.....

I zoomed in quickly and snapped
off  photos in rapid  succession.
Our feathered visitors  perched in the fruit tree
stayed  for just a few short minutes.


In this photo, I love how
the sunlight filtered  through the branches,
 and onto the bird.


 The Jay has
soft white and blue colors.
I love the large golden grapefruit
offering more  color interest .
A closer look, almost hidden
amongst the leaves are new
small green fruits.

These days, my photos are only the
beginning of what I hope to accomplish
in photography. Each day, I experiment
with Photoshop, finding I have at my
fingertips some pretty amazing tools.

Have a blessed day......Dee Dee
click on photos to enlarge