Monday, April 23, 2012

Flowers Blooming


I'm finding these beautiful Hibiscus
flowers blooming all over our little
coastal town.  I've been wondering
and have quite possibly concluded
that  we "human beings"
 have a lot in common with nature.
Perhaps we're  connected  by
God's own design.
I don't know about you, but spring
brings newness of life for me too.
Have you noticed that
nature's been  tidying up the
outdoors......
Note: new green carpet on the 
ground and the trees  and shrubs adorned with
beautiful flowers. 
Pretty Desert Rose blooming and
I am so impressed!
Along with a bit of spring cleaning,
I have fresh ideas and  an irresistible
urge to brighten up my life and
all the rooms in the cottage.
Fabric store....here I come!
Stay tuned for a
"Whitewashed Cottage" spring renewal.

Sweet blessings for all.....Dee Dee