Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ugh! Critter Invasion


I know, I know.....
I sure do a lot of posting on our
garden Hibiscus.
Early this morning,
I could see from the porch
this beautiful flower.
Upon closer examination,
my face went from happy
to sad
Oh my.....all over the leaves I
could see tiny white insects.
Seemingly overnight, the plant
had been invaded. 
Not to worry.......I always keep on hand,
 insecticide for just such occasions.
Very quickly, I was on a mission
 to save the life of my
beloved Hibiscus plants....others
had signs of bug life as well.

Tropical gardening is not always
an easy task.  I have to stay alert,
not only for the plants watering needs,
 I have to be on a constant  lookout for unwanted,
leaf munching, hungry critters.

Sigh......life does have it's ups and downs
now, doesn't it?
Blessings for all.......Dee Dee