Sunday, July 3, 2011

Please God Continue to Bless America..........

as we once again celebrate our independence, as a free people.
INDEPENDENCE DAY 1776

It ought to be commemorated as the
Day of Deliverance by solemn
Acts of Devotion to
God Almighty....
I am well aware of the Toil and Blood
and Treasure, that it will cost Us to
maintain this Declaration and support and
defend these states.
Yet through all the Gloom I can see the Rays of
ravishing Light and Glory.
I can see that the End is more than worth
all the means.  And that Posterity will
triumph in that Days Transaction,
even altho we should rue it,
which I trust in God
we shall not.~John Adams
My God! How little do my countrymen
know what precious blessings they
are in possession of, and which no other
people on earth enjoy!~Thomas Jefferson
-
Dear God,
Please stand beside our nation,
and guide her people.......Dee Dee