Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Carefree Day!

Are there just too many things being processed in your brain??
I need a rest from it all!
This morning I'm going to try something
completely new.
I'm gonna have
A Carefree Day!
No morning national/local television news!
No morning newspaper!
No Internet Drudge Report!
No political conversation!
-
Whew! 
I'm feeling better just planning
a stress free day.
Now, I believe in staying informed,
but why do we think it necessary
to stash negative thoughts into our minds every day.
Can you imagine what all we can accomplish
if both eyes and ears are free for happier
sights and sounds?
-
So here's my plan.
First....
Put on some
soft classical music...
Have a
nice cup of hot tea
with
fresh baked scones and  preserves.....
So far so good, right?
-
Look through Victoria magazine
find new and  fancy desert recipe.
Write letters and cards....
Read!
Prepare a very nice dinner....
-
Why not
put the tea kettle on and join me! Wink!
-
tea leaves
tea loves
loves tea
lives tea
leaves tea?
never.
~Uniek Swain
-
Enjoy the day!   ......Dee Dee