Saturday, September 25, 2010

Found Treasure Box

Sometimes I find myself in the right place
at just the right time.
You'll  know what I'm talking about,
when I explain the photos.
I've mentioned before, a favorite  antique store located
in the village.  A total of 56 vendors keep
things interesting by continually bringing in new items.
I find it entertaining just poking around looking
for things that I might use in the cottage.
My efforts yesterday, were not in vain.
I was loving this new vendor...she had
 a collection of tiny vintage porcelain dolls,
that came with darling handmade clothes. 
Can you say "trinkets and bobs"....you know, just
plain pretty things to look at?
I almost missed the small plastic box.  When I opened it and
looked inside it, I realized I had  found treaure.
A trinket box (inside a tiny porcelain bear),
vintage lace, silk ribbons, a bow maker,
tiny vintage flowers.
What will I do with it? Her name is Lily and she
is seven years old.
-
Blessings....Dee Dee