Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SARABETH'S BAKERY

Sarabeth Levine's New Cookbook
will  be released in October.....just in time for Christmas.
See it on Amazon.
-
Well, ladies....this is something I'm very excited about.
I haven't met "Ms Sarabeth" yet,
but one day I will.  Sarabeth's Bakery, located
in the Highline District, New York City,
 opened
 nearly 30 years ago.
It's "Master Pastry Chef"
 has earned a reputation for
greatness by serving delicious deserts.
Sarabeth Levine's  new cookbook will give step by step
instructions for preparing her
scones, muffins, croissants and other
classic deserts.
I first became acquainted with
Sarabeth's products,  when I found
her amazing fruit preserves. Look for them
in Williams Sonoma and similiar shops.
I cannot begin
to tell you how scrumptious they are.
Now, this lovely pastry chef will divulge
to us all, her techniques in food preparation,
plus recipes for
her legendary fruit preserves.
-
If your in the area, stop by and
try her pumpkin muffins, being offered this
time of year.
Tell her Dee Dee, from
A Whitewashed Cottage sent you.
-
Blessings.....Dee Dee