Friday, September 24, 2010

Edward Cucuel

"Woman by the Lake"
appropriately titled by the artist.
-
Edward Cucuel's work is completely new
to me, and I love it.  If I'm not mistaken,
his paintings are entirely of women.
Do a Google search and be pleasantly
surprised....you'll see all masterpieces.
-
I've been trying to place myself in this
setting, by the lake,
succeeding in my mind's eyes.
-
Promising myself a similiar setting,
it will be over looking Tampa Bay...
in a lovely place called Phillipe Park.
High up on a hill, overlooking the waters,
it is there I will imitate Cucuel's art.
-
This will take place,
when the calendar and
the weather both cooperate... 
and all
 necessary factors are
indicative of a cool fall day.
-
Well now,
it is Friday.....and
I hope some time during the upcoming weekend,
you will have leisure time to do whatever
it is you might like.
Blessings.....Dee Dee