Friday, September 2, 2011

They Know My Mind......

From Pottery Barn

Pumpkin Place Card Holder

Bronze Gilt Leaf Napkin Ring

Acorn Salt and Pepper Set
-
We have the same taste in decor,
or so it seems, and on occasion
I pop by and do a bit of shopping......

While visiting my favorite
 news site today,
I noticed an ad for
Pottery Barn
on the side-bar.
Good marketing, I'm thinking.
They know my mind
and where I am, which is
kind of.....scary.
I clicked on the ad, and it took
me to a delightful place.
There, I found treasure,
and lots of it! I love love love
Pottery Barn.
Oddly enough, my focus
was on the smallest of items
most suitable for
fall decorating, entertainment
and hostess gift giving.
The word
sale
caught my attention,
60% off,  clearly enticing words.
-
I'm lovin' what I'm seeing,
and getting good ideas.
Sharing a little peek with you,
have a blessed day......Dee Dee