Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cardinal In Winter Storm......

It's that time of year, when
we all begin daydreaming of spring and
I start noticing the birds  in the garden.
As a result,
I'm having the time of my life,
with pencils and watercolors
and now my Photoshop program.
Call me a novice, and even that
would be an understatement.
The Mister installed Photoshop on my
computer a few months back,
but not until now, did I really
take time to explore.
I'm not a tutorial kind of gal....
more of a "hunt 'n peck" person,
so discovery will be slow.  Now
and then I'll find something worthy
of sharing. You may think it strange
looking and I may think it interesting.
The Cardinal seen above
for example.....
I'm pleased .......
Sitting on a snow covered branch
high up in a tree....as snow softly falls.
This of course in my minds eye, as there
is no snow falling here in Florida.
-
Enjoy the day.....Dee Dee