Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Discovery and Winter Relief

SAUGERTIES BED AND BREAKFAST



In the majestic Catskill mountains, a waterfront estate
in New York's Hudson Valley.
Imagine my surprise when I happened upon this
beautiful place.  It is amazing what one
 can find on this remarkable Internet.
What got my attention first,
at Saugerties Bed and Breakfast ...
"The Chateau Room"
.....experience the magic of a French castle.
"Wouldn't that be just fine, I thought to myself."
And then....I remembered all my friends and family
in the north in the throws of one blizzard after another.
Think of this beautiful place...and it will take you away
for just a moment.
....the peaceful Esopus creek where swans and
blue heron and the bald eagle glide by.
Sound nice?
Take a look for yourself....
-
Blessings....Dee Dee