Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Enhanced

The Marina

Along The Causeway
-
We live in a very scenic area, here on the Gulf Coast.
Never lacking for subject matter, photography has
been something I've enjoyed for quite some time.
The digital camera, it seems, changed my life in many
ways.  It is one thing to see beauty, and quite another to
to capture it for posterity. 
I have found in recent times, a remarkable
capability of altering what is beautiful, into
something quite fantastic.
Photos seen here, were taken at the village marina,  and along
the causeway leading out to Honeymoon Island, Florida.
Learning to use my new photo program,
I am now familiar with  an old word, that has new meaning to me.
Enhancement: To increase or improve; upgrade,
betterment; tweak; step up.
I'm really enjoying what I can do with some
simple alterations. Perhaps they are not so much a
betterment, I'm just pleased to think them nicely enhanced.
Have a blessed day.....Dee Dee
double click on photos....