Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lovin' The Silver Strawberry Fork

My Victoria magazine came in the mail today.
Spring In Bloom, our favorite shopping sources
for the garden....a featured article I will enjoy
reading.  That, and the whole magazine....cover
to cover.
"How can one help shivering with delight when one's
hot fingers close around the stem of a live flower, cool
from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor."~Colette
-
I took notice the instructions for seeing Online
older Victoria magazines, with some of the best and most
favorite of Victoria's readers.  They can be found
I poked around there for a while, lovin the
antique silver, especially the "strawberry fork."
You can see the photos here, why I found
them lovely to look at. Now on a mission,
I was off to the little antique shop down in
the village.  I found a silver ladle, but no
strawberry forks....I will keep looking. Afterall,
we live not far from Plant City, Florida....strawberry
capital of the world....well, maybe not the world
but we do have strawberries often.
Ah,  the weekend is here again,
think happy thoughts!
Blessings......Dee Dee