Sunday, January 1, 2012

I Resolve.......

I usually begin each new year with
thoughts pretty much the same. I'm
not so sure they would be called
resolutions, but I do state real
specific intentions for myself.....

Philippians 4:ll
I am not just saying this because I am
in need, for I have learned to be content
whatever the circumstances.

 There are lots of uncertainties in our lives
these days. Trusting  in God is the
key ingredient for contentment.

Each new year
I return to my bookshelves
and bring out Corrie Ten Boom.
This sweet woman has blessed
my heart for many years.....
taught me about forgiveness and
 how to trust the Lord as I go through
the valleys of life...... finding
contentment in all His goodness
mercy and blessings.

Suggested reads......





"I resolve to be content in this new year 2012,".....Dee Dee