Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lovin' Old Rag Bows.......

There was a method to my madness. It all
started while rearranging a storage closet,
filled with boxes of fabrics, tea items,
and just plain good stuff.
My sorting and cleaning led
me to an odd sort of tea pot.

From my cherished tea collection,
this pot, is one of my favorites.
I've always thought the
reference to Paris,
and  the mere fact it has
writing on it, gives it
interesting personality.  It
also generates sweet tea party
conversation.
The wire trim a bit unusual as well.....


I found a great patterned fabric remnant....

Perfect for a nice 
rag bow.......
Also found in closet....Ball jar
with shell buttons.
So, I tied an
ole rag bow on the jar and
placed it on the linen armoire.

Am I the only one that feels
rejuvenated and inspired when
a new year begins?
Have a blessed weekend....Dee Dee
click on photos to enlarge