Monday, January 16, 2012

Cottage Images

It's been a busy day, Sunday's
are always that way for me.
Evening service was so good,
a study from 2nd Chronicles,
preparing us for revival this week.
The Mister and I've had a
nice bowl of chili....a cool weather
dish, if there ever was one,
and now we've settled in for
the evening.
Having little  time to dwell on my
post.....I've thought perhaps a
collage of  images seen around
the cottage, wothy of sharing.
Worth mentioning and so
 dear to me is
the Grandmother bracelet,
placed on my wrist at a
baby shower given for my
 first granddaughter.
I keep the bracelet draped
over a small jeweled frame,
that holds a picture of that  tiny
baby girl.
We all have them, don't we?
Little heart treasures.....sigh....

The grace of the Lord Jesus
be with you ......Dee Dee