Sunday, May 26, 2013

Accomplishments From Divine Guidance

Once upon a time, America elected a great leader,
a great President named Ronald Reagan.

When's the last time you heard this kind of language
from America's leaders?  It's been a long time for me.

How long will this way of life go on in America before the mistakes
are realized? How long till America recognizes the consequences
for these mistakes?

Ronald Reagan knew the consequences of immorality
when he said....   "We must have the courage to do what is
morally right."  

Where did Ronald Reagan find his strength?  I'm encouraged as I read 
that Reagan's greatest virtue wasn't allegiance to country,
BUT ALLEGIANCE TO GOD.


I'm encouraged as I read, how Reagan bravely fought
for school prayer, pro-life initiatives and other controversial 
issues. How I admire this beautiful man, whose
 greatest political advisor was the one true, living God.

In these troubled times, I recommend for peace of mind,
Hand Of Providence by Mary Beth Brown.

Have a blessed weekend.....Dee Dee