Monday, May 20, 2013

Climbing Rose Blooming

When I purchased this beautiful climbing Rose,
it had clusters of gorgeous blooms.  They were
multicolored, like nothing I had seen before.
I posted on the Rose, showing the blooms off, even
before it was planted. When planting, I followed
the directions completely, using the very best
Miracle Grow soil.  Can I just say......today....
a "Star" is blooming in my garden!

and.....the camera loves what the lens are seeing.

This was taken in early morning sunlight......

The Mister counted 14 buds on this small Rose bush.......
As it grows, I will train it to cover an arched trellis.

Stay tuned....this will not be the last posting on 
our new climbing Rose showing.

And everything is worth its while if we only grasp
it and its significance. ~Charles Cherbuliez

Have a sweet ole' day!  Dee Dee
click on images to enlarge