Sunday, May 5, 2013

My New Pride And Joy

It appeared to me that the flower shop of 
our local Ace Hardware store, had been 
newly stocked with gardening plants. This
is where I sometimes find beautiful and 
unusual flowering plants.  In the midst of
what appeared to be a sea of pink Desert Rose
plants, I found one lone white Desert Rose.
What a treasure....and now my new 
"pride and joy."

The first thing I did, was place it on the bistro
table in the garden....oooed and ahhhhd over
it a bit while taking photos.  This pretty thing
will have a more elaborate container, I've
determined....requiring a bit more poking around
in the garden shops.

Having always loved the pink Desert Rose....

I'm now finding a stronger attraction
to the white ones.....sigh.... 

It isn't the great big pleasures that count
the most; it's making a great deal out of
the little ones. ~Jean Webster

Sweet blessings for all this Lord's day.....Dee Dee