Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lovely To Look At

"Oh my, just look at all these beautiful flowers.....


The man in the flower shop was busy
watering the plants. At
 first glance, they  looked like
a sea of Pansies.  Some were tiny mini
Pansies in a variety of colors, resembling
 little faces that were smiling up at me.

"I have some nice Lavender over here....
makes a real nice fragrance if you might
have a sitting area."
"Oh I have just the spot....on the  porch.
I'll take two little pots....I know someone else 
who might like one." 
And she did.....lovely  and fragrant Lavender
now in the  kitchen window.

I left the shop with the  Lavender and
a nice little hanging basket.  I couldn't resist
those little smiling faces......
The camera makes the flowers
appear larger.....they are actually
very small and delicate.
Click on photo to enlarge....they
are lovely to look at indeed.

Sweet Blessings for all....Dee Dee