Friday, February 24, 2012

The Stork Is Coming

The stork is coming and
this time more
great-grand babies.
Our family is growing,
and the mere fact that
two little ones are on the way,
has given
me reason not only to paint,
but to bring out the sewing
machine and the baby yarns.


Times have changed when
it comes to making baby things.
This generation no longer adheres
to old traditions of pink for girls
and blue for boys.  I for one am
happy with the changes, loving
the colorful contemporary fabrics. 
It is time once again for
Simple Sewing For Baby.
..... 24 easy projects for
newborns to toddlers.
The  packet of easy to make
patterns tucked inside the book will make
for easier sewing. 
Such good ideas....
Tag blankets, changing pads, burp cloths,
 and sweet soft rattles.
I've learned that one little baby
is a boy....so I can get started now and
will post soon on my progress.

Have a blessed week-end
sweet family and friends.......Dee Dee