Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Slightly Altered Appearance

I'm having a bit of fun with Photoshop
this evening. Having retrieved a little
painting from my archives,
I've set about trying a few
enhancements. 
The drawing/painting came into
existence
back in 20l0.  As you can see,
I was in the beginning stages of drawing,
and knew very little of a
graphics editing programs.
Through trial and error
I can now add a few
  embellishments
and color changes
to my paintings.
Here,  I've added
"butterflies" to my subject
matter, altering her
appearance only slightly
and placing her in a lovely
imaginative garden setting.

Be glad of life, because it gives you the chance
to love and to work and to play and to look
up at the stars; to be satisfied with your
possessions...to think seldom of your enemies,
often of your friends and every day of Christ.
~Henry Van Dyke

Have a glad day......Dee Dee