Saturday, February 18, 2012

On My Desk To Read

Thomas Jefferson, the First Marines,
and the Secret Mission of l805.......has
it caught  your interest yet? 
This book
practically jumped off the shelf and into
my hands, as I browsed in our library
re-sale book store.
Amazon book reviews, yielded
good reviews and it appears I have
found "readable gold."
Some people like suspense novels,
some people like action adventure stories,
and some people are real history buffs.
This book will satisfy all three crowds,
as an engaging page turner.
  Dealing with how
America finally dealt with the Barbary pirates
and their leaders, readers are wondering
where the screen play is.
I'm finishing my book of  John Adams and then
l quickly move on to this more adventurous read.
Have a great weekend.....Dee Dee