Sunday, February 19, 2012

We had a little rain......

.......resulting in an abundance of Camellia blooms.....
So now they are  placed all over the house....again.


I placed a few on a
bedroom chest,
beside an antique dresser mirror.
I'm lovin' 
the color combination.
You can see that
  one stem
produced
quite a few blooms,
reminding me of a
Floribunda Rose......

Did you know.....
that Camellias have no fragrance?
I give bunches of these pretty things  to friends
and the first thing they do is bury their
noses in the bloom.
I've become accustomed to surprised
and disappointed  facial expressions. 

Here on the dining table
are Camellias
grouped with silver pieces.
You can see how
splashes of the morning sun
create a beautiful  floral vision.
I never tire of  Camellias
and once again
I share them with you.....

Have a blessed Lord's Day........Dee Dee