Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pin Cushions

These days, most folks
I know are using good
common sense when it
comes to saving money.
All of us have been affected
by the economy, 
in  more ways than one.
Therefore, I've been
using my sewing machine
a lot.....for making gifts.
I search for ideas in books
and magazines. Here lately,
I've looked for new and
fun ideas on Etsy.
What a grand place for
 inspiration!
And...... I have truly been
inspired to create. 
Give me beautiful fabrics  and I
will make something useful.
The children/girls/ladies in my life
will receive
handmade things, from me,
 for those
special occasions.......
or just because I love you gifts.

My first indeavor, as you can see,
are pretty "pin cushions."
A "just because I love you" kind of gift.
I'll be sending a few of these
out, and real soon.....

Have a sweet ole' day!  Dee Dee