Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Did Someone Mention Paper Dolls?


As you can see, at the mere mention of
paper dolls,  I've found myself back in that sweet
mode of childhood imagination.  Only, this time
I'm drawing and painting my own!
With all this enthusiasm I've mustered up,
I've been traipsing
all over the Internet looking for
paper dolls. As you can see
I found Alice!
Alice in Wonderland now comes
in everything you can imagine.....
To name a few, there are
stickers, stamps, stationary,
coffee mugs (I have one) and
thankfully  paper dolls.
It was during my search,
I concluded I could make my own
paper Alice world.
As you can see, I have a good start.
I'm thinking bunches of pretty clothes
for Alice and of course
a Mad Hatter paper doll along
with "tea party" goodies and.........
-
I have a feeling these are going
to be a hit with the granddaughters,
noting they are made by Grandmother.
-
Good Blessings.....Dee Dee