Thursday, October 21, 2010

So Pretty and Fall Colors....



Earlier in the day, I was at The Fresh Market.
I've posted before about their beautiful
fresh flower department.  No place in
the area can compete with them, in my
humble opinion.  I suppose the nice
lady I see there, doing all those gorgeous
arrangements has lots of experience
in what appeals to the lady-of-the-house.
I do know she exceeds my expectations
and then more.
And so it was, that I found these
tiny orange roses surrounded by all
sorts of lovely greenery.
Oh, they were pretty all right
when I put them in a white
pitcher vase and placed them
on a table in the living room.
But it wasn't until  the afternoon sun
splashed on them that they
became extraordinarily beautiful.
Thus, an afternoon post....
because I couldn't wait to share them with you.
-
Blessings sweet friends and family.....Dee Dee