Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bunny Love


 Children's books...
To know me, is to know you might find me at any
given time reading a book for the younger generation.
Makes no difference to me.  I realized while reading
to my grandchildren that I was enjoying the stories
and illustrations as much as they were. 
 I call it treasure hunting,
 when I stop at a yard sale and search through
the books.  Nothing makes my heart much happier than
discovering an older children's book, out of print with
illustrations by a well known artist from days gone by.
 It's happened a
few times.  I usually keep them for myself and glance
through them now and then.  I'll save them for me and one
day pass them on to the children and grandchildren.
Oh yes...."Bunny Love" painting seen here
by me and  of course inspired
by  older book illustrations. 
 Love the clothing style and the button-up shoes.
Enjoying the moments......
Have a blessed day.....Dee Dee