Friday, April 15, 2011

The Old Rugged Cross

Easter...observed in commemoration of Christ's resurrection.
Christians throughout the world have been celebrating
and thankful in their hearts, all year long. 
 Easter Sunday is the day we celebrate aloud.
For weeks now, the choir at my church has been practicing
special music "Calvary's Story" for our  Easter Sunday evening program.
Beautiful beautiful worlds.....a solo...I've been singing to myself.
-
"Amazing grace shall always be my song of praise, for it was
grace that bought my liberty.  I do not know just why He came
to love me so, He looked beyond my fault  and saw my need."
-
In my humble attempt at painting this morning, I wanted  to convey
to everyone....
He died for the world, on an old rugged cross.
-
Keep looking for His blessings....there are many.....Dee Dee