Monday, April 11, 2011

Surf Play

A sweet painting......of precious children.
My daughter Natalie, several years back, and
her best friend Jenny.  They spent warm
summer days of their childhood at the beach, playing in the surf.
Thus, my inspiration for the painting and title "Surf Play."
-
Take me out to the ocean
Take me out to the sea,
Show me the foamy waves rolling there,
As I breathe in the salty air.

Let me look look look at the ocean,
See the sea and explore,
For it's fun to dive from the top
To the ocean floor!

Take me out to the ocean
Take me out to the sea,
Show me the currents and ocean tides,
Let me see where the seaweed resides!

When you look look look at the ocean,
Look at all it is worth!
For the ocean covers three-fourths
of the entire earth!
~Meish Goldish
-
Have a blessed week.....Dee Dee