Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pretty Knockout Roses......

This has been a busy day.  Rising early on Tuesday mornings
is the norm. I attend a ladies Bible study at my church.  That got me going
today, in a real pleasant  kind of way.  Want to feel good all day long, begin
 fellowship with a group of sweet Christian women.
Returning home, I found the Mister still tidying up the garden.  The
tree-trimming yesterday left things in disarray, to say the least.  Looking
really nice now.  A  labor of love, keeping a garden in order,
especially here in Florida, dealing with the heat.  I suppose that's why
I love "Knockout Roses."  They just bloom up-a-storm with little
 bother or fuss....... I do love roses .....all varieties.
-
"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck."
~Emma Goldman
-
Keep looking for His blessings.....Dee Dee
click twice on the roses to enlarge...