Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Think On This.....


Lying in bed would be an altogether perfect supreme experience
if only one had a colored pencil long enough to draw on the ceiling.
This, however, is not generally a part of the domestic apparatus
on the premises.  I think myself that the thing might be managed
with several pails of Aspinall and a broom. Only if one worked in
a really sweeping and masterly way, and laid on the color in great
washes. It might drip down again on one's face in floods of rich and
mingled color like some strange fairy rain.
~G K Chesterton
-
I do have an active imagination when it comes
to creativity.....the power to form mental images of something
not present.  I've not imagined painting on the ceiling before,
(now a possibility.... having read G K Chesterton's description....)
dare I make such a mess?
-
I hope your letting go of your imagination just a little....
good things happen while playing with color.
Blessings....Dee Dee