Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Walk Down Zinnia Lane

  It's amazing how a few pots
of Zinnias, placed  in the garden,
can change  things so dramatically. 
 I had my shopping cart weaving
in and out of the garden section of
Home Depot, actually looking for that
bowl of flowers I blogged about.  I
was so disappointed when there
were none to be found.
 However, my gardening spirits
 soared when I spotted two large pots of Zinnias.
They were a gorgeous golden yellow and
pure white.....and I was ready for some
new summer garden colors.


I had two large clay pots, readied at home for planting
and knew exactly where the pots would
go in the garden.



With all the planting completed, you guessed
it....I began taking photos. The camera loved 
the shadows in the garden and I got some
real pretty pictures.


I will have to baby these Zinnias once
the hot Florida heat and sun becomes
a daily occurrence. Water each day, for sure.

I have no favorites here, the colors
are both absolutely beautiful!
.....and then I put them all together into
one great big collage, to make a lasting impression.
Please click on photos to enlarge.....

Now, this is what I'm talking about when
I marvel at our Creator.
Sweet blessing for you all today.....Dee Dee