Sunday, August 12, 2012

Disappointed In The Movies These Days?


Have you been to the movies lately,
and have you been  disappointed?
A lovely scene from
How Green Was My Valley
with Maureen O'Hara and
young Roddy McDowell.
  No making fun
of,  or insulting
Christians in those days.
It was
an acceptable thing..... prayer
and worship.
I don't mind telling you how
I feel about the movies
produced now days.
They are so bad,
that 
they've made me a big fan of
Turner Classic Movies
and Netflix.
It is there I can find lovely movies
with great story lines,
and very fine actors and actresses.
(John Wayne-Maureen O'Hara
in The Quiet Man)

There are
no subliminal messages
in the dialogue,
 no political agendas,
no bad language
and no embarassing scenes
in any of my
movie selections.

I'm just thinkin'....... Dee Dee