Monday, August 20, 2012

Accessories

It just crept up on me.....the desk was
"out of control" with all sorts of
clutter. Things I wanted to read, things to do,
notes.....etc. Somehow, it was not a priority to organize
the desk area , until now.
Looking at the beautiful results,
I've asked myself.....why oh why until now? 

With everything in it's proper place,
I started with a clean slate to decorate.  I brought
out a few decorator magazines and have
created a thing of beauty....or so it seems to me
and the Mister.
  

We  couldn't be more pleased with the results.

 There is much more
space and everything needed,  has a designated location.


Funny, how one small group of accessories
gave a theme to the area.  In keeping with
a more masculine look......
I placed vintage writing tools on the desk.

I spy a bit of dust  on this
old bottle of writing ink.....not surprised
for they've been in storage a while.

Have a beautiful day, everyone!  Dee Dee