Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Little Retail Therapy

Our Memorial Day was spent the
same as  most Americans.....
with family.  Our pool was a flurry
of activity for a while and late
evening we had a barbecue dinner.
The Mister and I prayed for our
young soldiers in harm's way and
thanked God for those willing to serve.
The papers were filled with
advertisements meant to entice
us all to spend the day shopping,
looking for the bargains promised.

Somehow, it just didn't seem appropriate
on the day we celebrate our Heroes.
So, today, I'm up bright and early,
appropriately timed, to do some
serious "retail therapy."
Baby shops, are first order of the day.
Later,  I'll go alone to
Macy's, and  at my leisure,
look for summer fun wear.
The photos here, taken in small
shopping village in Tennessee. I'm
remembering comment from the
gentlemen in our party....
"This is a place for ladies......"
and so it was, indeed.
Have a beautiful day, everyone! Dee Dee