Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Sewing

It's that time of year.....Christmas sewing
begins NOW ....here at the cottage.
I love them and wanted to start sewing right away,
when finding  Christmas ornaments in panel form,
at Joann's  Fabric Store.
 I'm thinking a perfect project for our
grand children's home-school
Christmas tree.  They'll look real nice along
side green and red construction paper garland, 
and of course bright  red cranberry garland. 

Love this fabric...nice weight cotton,
perfect for Christmas pillows.
I'll make a couple for the cottage,
 and give others away. This time of
year I get real creative....all my
Christmas gifts boxes will have something
"hand-made by Dee Dee" tucked inside.
-
It's not the things that can be bought
that are life's richest treasures,
It's just the little gifts from the heart
that money cannot measure....~Rice
-
Have a blessed day.....Dee Dee