Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Few Things Accomplished

Busy busy day
.....spent a little time with
this young turkey drawing for my Thanksgiving cards.....

I went from one project to another....
found time for sewing making
 a little progress  in
my gift making. 
I have a special request for a
nice warm  black
scarf, and I've selected a
pretty soft yarn.

  She's going to like it.
It's coming along  and I got a good start today.

I finished up my first batch of
children's Christmas tree ornaments.
They are so adorable and I'm quite
pleased.
........they  were fun to make.
I watched Martha Stewart  as I stuffed
and sewed.....
I learned how to properly
cut the turkey, arrange on the platter and garnish
with grapes,  pomegranates and orange slices.
Been a really nice day and I
actually got a few things accomplished.
Blessings for the week.....Dee Dee